Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Official...The change has come...

My intuitive psychology blog has officially moved to www.intuitivepsychology.wordpress.com. The site is running smoothly and ready for you to check it out. I will no longer be posting on this Blogspot site. Will you take a look and let me know what you think of the new WordPress site? If you like it, you can sign up using your email and you will get updates when I make a new posting.

I just wrote a new post called Using Your "Quirks" as Cues (http://intuitivepsychology.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/using-your-quirks-as-cues/).  I'd love to hear what you think about it.  I've also got a page on the blog defining Intuitive Psychology (http://intuitivepsychology.wordpress.com/about/). I'd really like to hear your thoughts on that too.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Be happy and well,
Sari Roth-Roemer

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Nice Article Has been posted. i really enjoyed reading your this post and also did get lots of good information from here. it would be nice if you can share some more information here in future too. Keep Posting such post.....
    Thanks,
    counsellor in sydney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words. While I won't be posting on this blog any more, I will be posting on my new blog site. You can continue to read my blog posts at: www.intuitivepsychology.wordpress.com (just copy and paste this URL into your browser). Hope you'll come over there and take a look!
      Be happy and well,
      Sari Roth-Roemer

      Delete